The aim is to keep them focused on their own run / path. They are not racing against other horses, they are aiming to run their own personal best!
When this little bit of awareness is applied to trading, miracles can and do happen.
I receive quite a number of emails, Facebook and Youtube messages, and lots of private messages. It's not difficult for me to separate those that will succeed from those that will not. There are clear giveaways in the way the two groups write.
The winners write in appreciation of what they've gained from my videos. They write to inform me of the positive changes that they can sense in their lives as a result of the energy clearings and changes in the way they perceive their existence. I seldom get a question from this group, the answer for which, they cannot discover themselves by simply using google.
On the flip side, there is the group that are more concerned about my results, indicators, jumping onto live trades, being impatient (and refusing to work on this), constantly complaining, challenging me, etc.
In this article, I'd like to address these shortfalls. This means putting the blinkers back on.
Rules to success:
- Cut out the bullshit, both from others and the rubbish that you tell yourself to justify your actions.
- Focus ONLY on your results, not on anyone else's. You gain nothing from trying to measure someone else success.
- If you are too lazy to find answers that are already made available to you, then accept right now that you will never be successful in anything you do. You would not believe the amount of emails I receive that ask questions, answers to which are staring them in the face.
- If you are losing trades, follow three rules: analyse, analyse, analyse. Each moment in front of your charts is an opportunity to discover something new.
- The charts tell a story. Where price is right now is a result of it's past. The past reveals the 'WHY' it is where it is right now.
- Look at the highs / lows of the past 24hrs. Search for reasons as to why the highs and lows occurred at those points. Search for examples of false moves. A false move is a short move in the opposite direction to where the market eventually goes.
- Trade only that which is familiar. This applies to both Binary and Forex. When we know something, the advantage is in our court. You increase your chances of winning the trade. Don't rely on anyone else.
- Make yourself your own Guru. Take advantage of the information given freely. Don't become your own block by transferring power over your own success into someone else.
- Point #9 goes back to point #1, cut out all the bullshit, especially you're own.
Put your blinkers back on, focus only on your path, end the race! Life is not about chasing what others say or do. It's about living how you want to live.
Trading is only a small part of your life. The aim is to bring in enough income so that you may live the life you wish to live.
Keep it so ridiculously simple that people call you an idiot.